How do I register?
Here are 3 ways to register:
- Email your completed registration form with accompanying purchase order to Heather.
- Fax completed registration form with accompanying purchase order to 512-478-1502.
- Mail completed form with check payment to: TEPSA, 501 E. 10th Street, Austin, TX 78701
Registrations without a purchase order or valid form of payment will not be accepted.
When is the deadline to register?
Registrationa are accepted on a first come first served basis. Some workshops will reach capacity quickly.
How will I know my registration was received?
A confirmation email will be sent to the advisor listed on the registration form.
What do I do if I’ve registered but need to make changes?
- Email your changes along with the advisor’s name, school name and location of the workshop listed on your original registration form to Heather.
- In order to receive a full refund, if you are unable to attend, email cancellation to Heather 48 hours prior to the workshop. If cancellation is made within 48 hours of the workshop, half of the registration fee will be refunded.
How do I submit payment?
- Mail check payments to TEPSA, 501 E. 10th Street, Austin, TX 78701.
- Purchase order number is required when submitting your registration.
- Email Heather to pay with a credit card.
What if my campus is hosting a workshop on my campus?
If you are hosting a workshop on your campus, please complete the host school registration form and email to Heather. The host school discount will be applied to your registration.
What is the workshop schedule?
- Check-In begins at 8:30am
- Workshop runs from 9am – 2:15pm
Can I purchase a StuCo t-shirt for my students?
Email your completed T-shirt order form to Heather. Your order will be delivered directly to your campus! Shirts will not be available for purchase onsite.
Is lunch provided?
Chick-Fil-A will be catered at every workshop. Please note: Chick-fil-A cooks with 100% refined peanut oil. See full allergen guide.
What if I have special dietary needs?
Unfortunately, we are unable to accommodate special dietary needs. You are welcome to bring your lunch to the workshop.