What is the membership year?
The membership year is July 1 through June 30. TEPSA does not prorate membership.
When is my membership effective?
- New Members: The membership year begins July 1. If you join after July 1, your membership is effective on the date received in the TEPSA office. Membership forms that are faxed or mailed may take 2-3 weeks for processing.
- Renewing Members: For continuous professional liability insurance and legal defense coverage,* your renewal form should be received by July 1.
- Spring Membership Offer Members: 2022 Spring memberships begin on your enrollment date and expire June 30, 2022.
How do I renew online?
- Under My Profile, click on red Renew link next to Membership information in the right navigation menu.
- Follow the steps on the screen.