June 12-14, 2024 | Round Rock Kalahari
I leave TEPSA Summer Conference feeling refreshed, revitalized, reconnected and reminded of why I do what I do. The sessions cover current hot topics and give me ideas to take back and implement on my campus. -LeAnn Moreno, Fort Worth ISD
Whether you’re an early career or seasoned administrator, get the boost you need to advance your practice and enrich student learning. Explore creative strategies and trends in PK-8 education while making meaningful connections to help you reach your professional and personal goals. Learn with leading practitioners and experts to do what you love – only bolder for maximum impact! Featuring:
- Keynotes by Darryl Bellamy, Jr., Anne Grady, and Drum Cafe.
- Master Classes (separate fee) on AI, behavior, school culture, relationship building, stress management, sustaining success, and mitigating bias.
- More than 100 sessions on trending topics including data/accountability, culture, behavior, instructional coaching, AI, time management, trauma, PBIS, legal updates, leadership career and wellness strategies, and more.
- Interactive exhibit hall with the latest educational products and services to supplement your programs.
- Fun opportunities to build your professional network and advance your career.
Summer Conference proposals accepted November 16 – January 16. Precedence is given to TEPSA members because we prioritize current practitioners.Submit Your Proposal
Registration opens January 16.
Early rates until March 15
- Member $439
- Nonmember $678
Conference + Master Class
- Member $638
- Nonmember $927