Standing Committee members serve as ambassadors by promoting the principalship and representing the association at the regional and state level. Committee members are nominated based on recommendations from Texas education leaders, and they are approved by the Board of Directors.
Develops and analyzes the legislative survey. Identifies legislative priorities.
Represents Texas principals and students with lawmakers and key stakeholders.
- Chair: Brian Hill, Austin ISD
- Vice Chair: Katiuska Herrador, Arlington ISD
- Jorge Acosta, Irving ISD
- Travis Armstrong, Wichita Falls ISD
- Dana Boyd, Ysleta ISD
- Kayla Casey, Little Cypress-Mauriceville CISD
- Maria Flores-Guerra, La Joya ISD
- Manuel Gonzales, Frisco ISD
- Donna Harris, Amarillo ISD
- Cooper Hilton, Coppell ISD
- Natalie Jones, Bellville ISD
- Kimberly Lawson, Katy ISD
- Jamie Munoz, Clyde CISD
- Annette Sanchez, Beeville ISD
- Gerrie Spellmann, Alamo Heights ISD
- Tamara Vardy, Mansfield ISD
- Lisa Young, Grapevine Colleyville ISD