Current News and Resources for School Leaders
Published six times a year, News provides a timely mix of PK-8 education news, best practices and legal topics with a particular focus on Texas. Contributors include professional members and other trusted educational experts. News consistently ranks one of the top three membership benefits. Issues are available in print and digital format.
Advertise with TEPSA
Reach more than 6,000 readers through TEPSA News. Learn more.
Write for TEPSA
Guest article submission open to practicing principals or educators.
- November 13, 2020: Jan/Feb Issue
- January 8, 2021: March/April Issue
- March 5, 2021: May/June Issue
- June 21, 2021: August Issue
- July 16, 2021: Sept/Oct Issue
- September 10, 2021: Nov/Dec Issue
Submitting an Article
- Article word Count 550
- Please write simply, avoid jargon and explain unfamiliar terms. Attribute quotes and paraphrases by full name and title. Double-check spelling on references submitted. We use Associated Press (AP) style and reserve the right to edit article for readability. We aim to maintain personal writing style.
- Include your name, address, email, word count, date and a brief biography and headshot.
- Email article as MS Word attachment to Cecilia Cortez.