TEPSA Summer Conference Expo: June 12-13, 2024
Join us for the largest gathering of Texas PK-8 school leaders June 12-13, 2024! PK-8 principals, assistant principals and supervisors are responsible for selecting products and services that enhance the educational experience for their students and teachers. The TEPSA Summer Conference is the ideal platform to engage your customer base and put your products directly into their hands. This is always a sold-out show!
June 12-13, 2024
Kalahari Resorts & Conventions
3001 Kalahari Blvd
Round Rock, TX 78665
More than 2,200 Texas PK-8 principals, assistant principals, supervisors and aspiring administrators who are passionate about ensuring student success.
Companies and vendors who:
- Provide products and services targeted to PK-8 education.
- View the exhibition floor as an educational experience for attendees.
- Provide hands-on demonstrations of their products and services.
- Value strong relationships with loyal customers.
- Think outside the box and are willing to create a creative booth atmosphere.
Exhibit Hall Show Hours
Wednesday, June 12, 2023: 9am-6:00pm (exhibit hall closed for exhibitor lunch 1-2:30pm)
Thursday, June 13, 2023: 9am-12pm
- 8’ back drape with 3’ side drape
- Company identification sign
- Dedicated exhibit hall hours
- Listing in conference app
- 5 complimentary exhibitor badges per 10×10 booth
- Post attendee list (includes name, campus, district, title)
Tables, and chairs are not included in booth package. You are welcome to bring your own or order through Freeman.
1 Inline 10×10
2 Inline 10×20
1 Corner 10×10
1 Corner + 1 Inline 10×20
Split Island 10×10
- January – Exhibitor registration opens (50% deposit required)
- March – Booth assignments sent to exhibitors
- April 1 – Remaining booth payment and badge request due
- May 30 – Move-in/out instructions sent to exhibitors
- June 11 – Move-in: 2-7pm
- June 12 – Move-in: 6-9am
- June 12 – Show Hours: 9am-6pm (exhibitor lunch break 1-2:30pm)
- June 13 – Show Hours: 9am-12pm (passport to prizes drawing 11:15am)
- June 13 – Move-out: 3-7pm
Passport to Prizes
Investment: $129 (Limited Spaces Available)
Each attendee will receive a passport game card with your company name and booth number. The attendee must visit the participating exhibitor’s booth to receive a passport stamp. Once stamps have been collected from exhibitors, passports are deposited into a drop-box located within the exhibit hall for a chance to win prizes. Prize winners will be announced in the conference app on Thursday, June 13 and will be instructed to visit your booth before the close of the show.
Participating exhibitor requirements:
- $129 fee – add on during online registration
- Prize valued at a minimum of $50
Booth Demo Listing
Drive attendees to your booth and give them an in-depth look at your company’s product or service by hosting a booth demo.
- Demo listed in the conference app session schedule.
- Push notification sent to attendees 30 minutes before your presentation is scheduled to begin.
Exhibitor Showcase Session
Investment: $1200 (4 timeslots available)
A 30-minute hands-on demonstration that allows your company to showcase your product or service outside your booth. Located in the center of the exhibit hall – this is the perfect way to quickly inform attendees and start the conversation about your product or service.
Wednesday, June 12
Thursday, June 13
- 10am – 10:30am
TEPSA 2024 Summer Conference registration opens in January. Room block information will be shared after we receive your exhibitor registration and deposit.