Training Student Leaders Since 1999
Though the StuCo season has come to an end, we know that your student leaders will be out serving your school and community throughout the year. We are grateful for those who are committed to the growth of future leaders like you.
Special thanks to Liberty Elementary in Flower Mound for hosting a TEPSA Student Leadership Workshop on their campus this year. Video by: Lewisville ISD Communications.
Want to host a workshop?
We provide the presenters. You provide the space! The host school must be centrally located in order to draw an audience of 100 attendees from across your region. Email Pam and Kimmie to become a host for the 2019 school year.
Host School Requirements:
- Large uninterrupted space for 100+ attendees seated at tables.
- Breakout room for up to 30 advisors.
- Local caterer to provide lunches.
- Pre-workshop planning session with TEPSA Student Council Directors.
- Registration discount for your students.
- No travel costs.
- Promotes the workshop to schools in your area.
- Provides workshop materials.
- Registers attendees and collects fees.
- Plans and conducts the workshop.
Contact Pam and Kimmie
Thank You for Supporting Student Leadership