Webinar Series + Book + Workshop with John Wink
Perfect Content for PLC and Other Meetings
Want Your PLC and Other Meetings Planned for the Year?
Use the Hierarchy of Student Excellence to give teachers powerful strategies to:
- Redesign their classrooms
- Help students discover excellence inside themselves
Presented by John Wink, Carthage ISD Superintendent and Author.
4-Part Webinar Series (30 minutes each): Watch at Your Convenience
- Developing Your Leadership Philosophy and Structure: Available December 3, 2019
- Unleashing Leadership in Levels 1 & 2 of Hierarchy of Student Excellence: Available January 14, 2020
- Building Leadership Capacity in Levels 3 & 4 of Hierarchy of Student Excellence: Available January 28, 2020
- Leading Student Growth in Levels 5 & 6 of Hierarchy of Student Excellence: Available February 11, 2020
Elevate the Learning: Workshop + Book
February 26, 2020 | Grapevine Convention Center
Give teachers strategies to implement immediately in classrooms. Join John Wink February 26 in Grapevine. Make real change when you let teachers collaborate, ask questions and experiment with strategies. Includes a copy of “A Teacher’s Guide to Excellence in Every Classroom”.
The Whole Package: $399
4-part webinar series + one ticket to workshop with lunch February 26, 2020 at the Grapevine Convention Center + one copy of “A Teacher’s Guide to Excellence in Every Classroom”.
Additional Workshop Tickets: $199
Webinar Series Only: $299
Includes access to 4-part webinar series. Perfect for PLC meetings, staff meetings, grade level meetings and new teacher training.