June 14-16, 2017: Austin Renaissance Hotel
Plan Now for a Very Special Summer Conference
Celebrate TEPSA’s centennial with innovative learning and tons of opportunities for making connections! Keynote speakers include Michele Borba, Kwame Alexander and Adolph “Doc” Brown. Featured speakers include Ruby Payne, George Couros, Ervin Knezek, Darwin Spiller, Frank Buck, Todd Nesloney, John Wink and more! Explore topics in depth (behavior strategies, balanced literacy, assessment and more) during a Master Class. Plus:
- 100+ learning sessions featuring innovative state and national experts and practicing principals sharing relevant topics for beginning and veteran school leaders.
- 100+ vendors offering hands-on experience and information on the newest educational tools and products.
- Annual Golf Tournament
- Awards Reception
- Scholastic Book Store featuring professional and children’s titles
- Updates from TEA and the Capitol, and more!
View conference schedule
Submit a proposal. Notification of selection will be sent in March.
View full block of hotels.
- Access to 50 hours of recorded sessions perfect for staff development
- Admission to the Awards Reception
Member: $399 (Register by May 17 - $349)
Nonmember: $638 (Register by May 17 - $588)
Nonmembers must register via PDF
Registration refund requests taken until May 23, 2017. A $75 processing fee will be charged. No refunds granted after this date.
Access 2016 Summer Conference Content
Thank you TEPSA Partners!