- A PLC is a culture. It isn’t a meeting, place, or time.
- PLCs look different on every campus. Go slow!!
- Align PLCs to your Mission, Vision, and Goals. Do your team know them?
- Are we coBLABorrating or COLLABorating?
- Set clear and honest expectations.
Serving public education for 20 years, longtime TEPSA member Danieli Parker is the Director of Innovation and Instructional Technology in Hallsville ISD.
Proud product of Texas public education and longtime TEPSA member, Cristi Parsons, a former Texas National Distinguished Principal, is a Solution Tree Associate supporting educators nationwide with 30 years of experience.
Continue the learning!Leadership Edge Series.Ignite a culture of excellence and drive impactful action. Learn strategies to gain the competitive edge needed to make a lasting difference in your campus or district with our new
The package includes eight self-paced training modules, guiding questions to create your action plan, monthly leadership resources and motivational materials, live coaching opportunities, and an end of the year celebration and collaboration.