State and National Updates
- TEA COVID-19 Guidance
- TEA Public Health Resources
- USDE COVID-19 Information and Resources for Schools and School Personnel
- Texas Association of School Administrators Resources Page
- National Association of Elementary School Principals
- Administrator Resources: Information to help program sponsors, community partners, and advocates provide meals to children during school closures related to the Coronavirus.
- Texas Department of Agriculture COVID-19 Meal Distribution Guidance
Mental Health Ideas
- About Stress: Adam Saenz on stress at work
- 7 Mindsets: A curated collection of social emotional supports for educators to use with students addressing both Covid-19 issues and the correlating emotions coming from the pandemic.
- TeacherFit workouts: Move your body with free workouts from TeacherFit.
- Advancement Courses: Free online PD micro courses to incorporate in remote meetings (PLC, leadership, staff, etc.)! Advancement Courses has launched 8 free online micro courses, geared towards teachers, leaders, and counselors. Each course houses digital resources and a certificate for 3 PD hours after the completion of the course.
- Curriculum Associates: Supporting Students Away From School with printable activity packs and guidance for you and your students’ families to support learning at home.
- Donorschoose.org: Keep Kids Learning
- Nearpod/Flocabulary: Nearpod is helping educators make the transition to online learning. Includes curriculum and information for educators and parents.
- Horace Mann: Free, easy to download lessons and resources for PK-12 teachers.
- Legends of Learning: Complimentary access to an extension/after-school experience, where teachers set up lessons for students to play for homework and other times that students are out of school and receive real time feedback on student performance. Register to create your Legends of Learning account.
- Mentoring Minds: Significant discounts and trial licenses to our new K-12 Instructional Management Platform – reach out to your rep or email to inquire about pricing. Plus, get a free 14-day trial of our new app – Mentoring Minds Resource Library gives you unprecedented access to our best-selling educator resources right from your smartphone or tablet.
- Scholastic Learn at Home: Students have access to approximately three hours of learning opportunities per day, including projects based on exciting articles and stories, virtual field trips, reading and geography challenges, and more. Learning experiences cover ELA, STEM, Science, Social Studies, and Social-Emotional Learning.
- How to Prevent Zoom-Bombing: Zoom meetings are wide open to hijacking if you don’t know how to set the host controls properly. Learn how to stop bad actors and keep your video calls on track.
- Zoom Tips and Tricks: Ensure safety and improve learning in your Zoom meetings. Tips for classrooms and teacher trainings. Presented by Daniel Patterson, Educator and Consultant.
- Remote Instruction: Region 12 ESC has daily webinars and training for various online learning tools