Print Page   |   Contact Us   |   Sign In   |   Join
News & Press: TEA Updates

Competitive Grant Opp from US Dept of Justice: STOP School Violence

Monday, July 2, 2018  
Share |

(TEA)

An ISD applying for this grant will fall within Category 3, 4, or 5, depending on the population size of the county where it is located.

Application Deadline
ISDs must submit their STOP School Violence applications through grants.gov by July 23, 2018. Applicants must complete the grants.gov registration process before submitting their applications.

Funding Details
A 25% matching requirement applies to this grant. Grant funds may be used to cover no more than 75% of project costs. Applicants must fund the remaining 25% of project costs from a separate non-federal source, which must be identified in the grant application.

For Further Information
For questions about STOP School Violence Prevention and Mental Health Training Program requirements, contact the National Criminal Justice Reference Service (NCJRS) Response Center:

  • By phone at (800) 851–3420; TTY at (301) 240–6310 (hearing impaired only)
  • By email at grants@ncjrs.gov

Learn more.


Contact TEPSA

501 East 10th Street
Austin, TX 78701
512-478-5268
800-252-3621
Fax: 512-478-1502

 
Membership Management Software Powered by YourMembership  ::  Legal