Kindness is contagious and comes with many physical and mental health benefits including:
- Reduced stress and depression.
- Better concentration.
- Improved self esteem.
In schools where kindness is ingrained in the culture, students are less likely to bully or be bullied and more likely to be engaged and connected to their peers.
We’re proud to partner with Waterboy Graphics and Principal Todd Nesloney to help promote kindness in Texas schools with the Kindness Campaign. The positive messaging stickers are easy to install, come in a variety of sizes and can be used anywhere from doors to mirrors and more! Messages include:
- One kind word can change someone’s entire day.
- It starts with a dream. Never give up.
- It’s cool to be kind.
The Kindness Campaign package costs $250 and includes 24 pieces. Proceeds from each package benefit:
- TEPSA’s Tribute to Texas Children Restoration Fund Located on the grounds of the Texas State Capitol, the statues were originally funded by school children to remind lawmakers to keep kids at the heart of their decision making.
- Navasota ISD Principal Todd Nesloney’s mission of assisting foster kids.
- Fast 15 Webinar: Kindness Campaign presented by Todd Nesloney, Navasota ISD Principal and Tyson Jones, Arlington ISD Principal