iPad training for your entire campus for less than $500!*
for another season this fall, TEPSA's eAcademy Access Pass features:
- 10 ninety-minute webinars scheduled
throughout the 2014-2015 school year to support a continuum of
learning. Each webinar focuses on integrating iPad technology into
instruction and campus leadership.
- Online eAcademy library with
24x7 access to recorded webinars and materials. You and your staff will
never miss out on the learning!
- Online collaboration and idea sharing with peers across the state.
- Hands-on learning allows you and your staff real-time practice!
eAcademy Learning Tool
Any Apple iPad will work for the training with the exception of the first generation iPads without cameras. Provide your own iPad or purchase one through TEPSA. Contact Trae for assistance.
- One fee trains you and your entire campus to integrate iPads into instruction.
- Live participation in the webinar is limited to the first 200
campuses which sign in for each webinar. Only one live login per campus
- Unlimited 24/7 access to recordings for all campus staff.
- Members $499*; Nonmembers $699
- You can pay with this year's or next year's budget.
2014-2015 Webinar Schedule
All webinars will be held 3 - 4:30pm Central from September-May (10 webinars total).
All recordings will be posted by 8 am on the day immediately following the live webinar.
Expectations and Benefits
If you commit to:
- Actively participate in all webinars,
- Practice new learning between sessions, and
- Collaborate and share through the eAcademy Learning Network;
We guarantee you can:
- Conquer the fear of working with technology,
- Build a solid repertoire of 21st century skills, and
- Positively impact your classroom/campus through infusion of new learning!
Dr. Trae Kendrick
leads TEPSA's technology department as Chief Information Officer. An
early adopter with a love for technology and learning, she will guide
your eAcademy experience in a meaningful and engaging way.
Find detailed instructions, technical requirements and a test connection check here.
Have more questions? Visit the eAcademy Access Pass FAQ