Texas Elementary Principals and Supervisors Association (TEPSA)
July 15, 2013
Thank you for the opportunity to collaborate for Texas students!
TEPSA members work in the third-largest education market in the nation.
Partnering with us affords you the opportunity to target niche markets
and build one-on-one relationships with Texas administrators.
Based on our conversation, we understand AXA Equitable’s key objectives to be as follows:
- Expanding the AXA Equitable brand in key areas of Texas.
- Building brand visibility with educational leaders.
To achieve these goals, we believe it’s important to place AXA
Equitable’s programs and services in front of our core volunteer groups
as well as TEPSA membership as a whole. We recommend a comprehensive
partnership that provides you with multiple levels of industry exposure.
The following programs provide an example of how we can work together
to ensure that your company’s services are introduced to and remembered
by TEPSA members throughout the year.
For a $20,000 level of investment, we recommend the following events.
However, all items may be customized to meet your marketing goals.
- TEPSA Standing Committees premier sponsor
- TEPSA Winter Board Meeting sponsor
2014 TEPSA Standing Committees Meeting – January 16-17, 2014, Austin Marriott Round Rock Hotel
TEPSA operates through four Standing Committees who determine the
association’s focus and future direction: Advocacy; Membership,
Marketing and Public Relations; Programs and Services; and Special
Committee on Elections. Appointed by the TEPSA President, these
volunteers are hand-selected based on recommendations from their
superintendents and peers. As the premier Standing Committees partner,
AXA Equitable would have direct access to this diverse group of
forward-thinking Texas leaders.
2014 TEPSA Board of Directors Winter Meeting – February 6-7, 2014, Austin Marriott South
TEPSA is divided into 20 districts, each led by a locally elected group
of district officers. The President and President-Elect from each TEPSA
District, Standing Committee Chairs and Vice Chairs, and the Executive
Committee serve on the TEPSA Board of Directors. These officers would
give AXA Equitable a local contact in each area of Texas.
TEPSA Summer Conference – June 11-13, 2014, Austin Renaissance Hotel
TEPSA Summer Conference provides many opportunities to highlight your
company’s services. Summer Conference is Texas’ largest learning event
for PreK-8 school leaders. TEPSA members tell us that even though
professional development budgets have been cut, they save their money
for this event. The Summer Conference webpage received 24,342 hits in
2012 with 39% of those hits in May and June.
More than 1,800 Texas PreK-8 school leaders attended in 2013. Breakdown of attendees by title:
- Assistant Principals–25%
Published six times a year, TEPSA News provides a timely mix of article
on PreK-8 education news, research, best practices and legal topics with
a particular focus on Texas. Contributors include professional members
and other trusted educational experts. Issues are available in print and
digital format. Searchable digital archives provide access to back
Published biweekly, TEPSA Express emails summary Texas Education Agency
updates, general PreK-8 education news, resources and learning
TEPSA Mission and Vision
TEPSA is a diverse, supportive community of 5,800 Texas PreK-8
professional leaders, learning with and from each other, committed to
providing quality education for all Texas elementary and middle school
As PreK-8 education specialists, TEPSA:
- Provides leadership training,networking
opportunities,information and support for school leaders as we strive to
improve the education of Texas school children and the working
conditions of our members.
- Maintains its positive impact on legislators, policymakers,
communities and other stakeholders to improve the quality of childhood,
public education and the principalship.
- Continues to raise the level of respect for and prestige of the
principalship and makes the principalship a highly desired leadership
Schedule of Partnership Options for AXA Equitable Benefactor - $20,000
July 15, 2013
Mailing List (Confidential and limited to two mailings per year per list)
- Board of Directors Confidential mailing list (exclusive for
Benefactor and Donor partners; email addresses not included per TEPSA
- Pre- and post-conference attendee mailing lists for Summer Conference (email addresses not included per TEPSA Bylaws)
- TEPSA Business Membership Benefits
- One booth in prominent location at TEPSA Summer Conference with option to purchase additional booths at 20% reduced rate
- Placement of 1⁄2 page full-color ad in three TEPSA News
publications with option to purchase additional advertising at 20%
- Placement of 175 px x 175 px ad in three TEPSA Express eNewsletters
- Full page, two-color ad in Summer Conference program
- Logo and web link on the Summer Conference, Standing Committee and Partnership pages
- Partnership announcement with logo, company description and link in TEPSA Express to all members
- Partnership recognition in TEPSA News to all members
Presentations and Events
- Company logo on sign, general session screens and in Summer Conference program
- Recognition from podium at Standing Committees meeting, February Winter Board meeting and Summer Conference
- Recognition on agenda at Standing Committees
- 3-5 minute presentation at Standing Committees
- Recognition on agenda at February Board meeting
- 3-5 minute presentation at February Board meeting
- Two tickets and recognition at June Leadership luncheon during Summer Conference
Additional Partnership Opportunities: (Additional fees apply)
- Option to purchase an 8 1⁄2" x 11” TEPSA News insert for an additional rate of $1,800
- AXA Equitable prints and provides copies directly to the mail house
- Limited months available
- Option to host Executive Committee Summer Conference Kickoff Dinner for an additional rate of $5,000